Sunday, February 19, 2012

St Valentine's Day

Yeah, finally I have some time to share how that awful day was spent =)

Now my emotional condition is not very good. I am very nerved and depressed. I argue a lot and after some moment I feel ashamed. But what did I wanted to say?.. Yes! I try to transform my negative emotions to something positive - to creativity. As a result, I create something and, at the same time, I spend some time without worrying :)
So this year I decided to make square paper heart and present them on St Valentine's Day. I bought whatman (thick paper), glue, gouache, brushes, glass beads and sequins. The funny feature of my hearts is that they have square form. I presented two hearts to my colleagues (one heart is for 4 people and another heart is for a nice girl from my work) and one heart for my friend Kiselka. Kiselka seemed to not notice that present at all =) So here are my hearts.


This picture was taken by me. So you can see not vertical window frame =)

You can see my company name on the wall =) DataArt - I love you!

Yes, and about the day. I received some valentines! They all were sent by girls (as it seems). But one was sent by my colleagues (3 boys and one girl) whom I made a big heart for.

No comments: